NALAR FIQH: Jurnal Hukum Islam aims to serve as a cohesive scholarly platform for the dissemination of information and research on Sharia and Islamic Jurisprudence, incorporating original peer-reviewed research, case studies, reports and book reviews from a manifold of international authors. The editorial board cordially invites original contributions, written in Bahasa Indonesia, English, and Arabic, which have neither been published nor considered for publication by any other publisher. This journal provides a conducive platform for scholars and researchers to publish their current and noteworthy research, as well as to participate in other publication activities, including reports, book and article reviews.
The journal's specific aims are as follows:
- To provide a reputable and acclaimed forum for the publication of high-quality research in the areas of Sharia and Islamic Jurisprudence.
- To advance discussions on new theoretical and empirical understanding on contemporary issues in Sharia and Islamic Jurisprudence.
- To promote extensive exchange of information among scholars and experts in the multidisciplinary fields of Sharia and Islamic Jurisprudence at both the local and international levels, without limitation to the Southeast Asian region.
- To disseminate pioneering research that scrutinizes the interconnection and interplay of prevalent issues from the Sharia and Islamic Jurisprudence perspectives.
NALAR FIQH: Jurnal Hukum Islam warmly welcomes contributions from scholars of related disciplines:
- Traditional Jurisprudence (Fiqh)
- Principles of Jurisprudence (Ushul al-Fiqh)
- History of Legislation (Tarikh al-Tasyri')
- Philosophy of Islamic law
- Islamic Economic Law
- Islamic Family Law
- Islamic Criminal Law
- lslamic Legal Administration
- Islamic Comparative Law
- Islamic Law and Society
- Islamic Law Related to Halal Studies
- Islamic International Law